Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 09-08-2013, 07:50 PM

Post Sunday Evening A Little Over An Hour

Scott (Spot77) and I had a fun Saturday with a bigger grade of fish...As we ended the night, we were hoping to catch some perch and did not do as well as we hoped...

I had about an hour tonight so I headed out to a couple favorite spots along Snake Reef and around Bodkin Point...

Targeted the smaller fish...Ended up catching a couple dozen perch, croaker, and spot....Fishbites bloodworms in less than 10 foot of water....on a 4 and a half foot ultra light...Always fun...

What was really interesting was as I headed back into Bodkin Creek several schools of bait fish were bubbling and breaking the surface...Wonder if blues are making thier way to the east side...Didn't have time to get into the bait, wanted to head home and watch the football game tonight...

By the way, am I the only one that thinks the blues and hardheads are here later than usual ?
Old 09-10-2013, 11:39 AM

I've seen quite a few of those bait schools this year with no predators, but we've also caught our share of fish.