Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-12-2010, 09:27 AM

If you read my post rather than just skim it I said AT THE BOAT SHOW. I was not insulting the boat, so don't get all of your panties up in a wad, I just said there is nothing to that boat, no options, just a hull and a console and that seems like a lot of money. I do not own a parker, nor would I ever (I own an Albemarle that I keep in OC for offshore which is why I was interested in a smaller boat for the bay), but at that price I would not buy a Judge in the size range unless there were more options. I'm sure once you add any options we are getting into a much higher price bracket. The Parker had many more options (that I saw at THE BOAT SHOW). I am glad you have sold three. I had heard rumors you were having a rough year or two so that is good to hear. As a small business owner myself I am glad to see local businesses doing so well. Now get to work on a 17 or so with a good price and you can sell another boat.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:26 PM

I'll just cut 5 feet off. Ok, hmmmmmm, 20k

An all composite modern way to build a boat!
Old 06-13-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billj View Post
I'll just cut 5 feet off. Ok, hmmmmmm, 20k
THAT IS A DEAL!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 04:34 PM

JigStix, I know Bill and I are pretty good at keeping up with the competitions pricing. The number you may have seen for the Parker was their "commercial hull". The listed pricing on that didnt include the motor or any rigging. Typically the 21se sells for more than regular Judge 22cc, which includes more of the bells and wistles such as tabs, washdown, leaning post, etc. The standard Judge 22 lists for about 33k with a single Honda 150.

Bill used to make a 19'. I am sure if you go over and talk to him, he will make you deal on one.

Last edited by B-Faithful; 06-13-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
JigStix, I know Bill and I are pretty good at keeping up with the competitions pricing. The number you may have seen for the Parker was their "commercial hull". The listed pricing on that didnt include the motor or any rigging. Typically the 21se sells for more than regular Judge 22cc, which includes more of the bells and wistles such as tabs, washdown, leaning post, etc. The standard Judge 22 lists for about 33k with a single Honda 150.

Bill used to make a 19'. I am sure if you go over and talk to him, he will make you deal on one.
B Faithful, I actually am planning to talk to Bill (19 is a little bigger than I'd like though but it may be worth it) As far as the Parker I saw was fully rigged, with a Yamaha, and extra options, but it is neither here nor there. But again, it was a boat show special. I don't plan to purchase a boat in that size, i need something smaller that I can use in the back bays of OC and trailer easily with my truck to my bay house. Thanks for the help
Old 06-13-2010, 08:15 PM

Any chance the dealer was ED's MARINE SUPERSTORE? Gotta watch that crew....Don
Old 06-14-2010, 10:12 AM

Is there a livewell, and if so how big?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:25 AM

40 or 50 gallon Live Well Leaning Post is an option... Most people get this with the more appointed 22 center console. I will have to check with Bill to see if an in floor live well is possible with stringer grid of the 22. However most in the mid atlantic/NE dont like in floor live wells.

This particular boat is essentially the 22 crabber with the steering station moved to the middle for max deck room. She also sports all pop up cleats and lights for nothing to snag on. It is more of a "work boat" that Bill is using for his light tackle fishing and has none of the non-essential items that are not necessary to have a great boat for casting, jigging, or bottom fishing. I think a cooler seat would go best with this particular boat. This boat is a great option for someone looking for high quality boat with a nice open level deck without paying for all the fluff not needed to fish.

Here is the optional 40 gal live well leaning post used on the 22 and 27 cc's

Here is the optional larger 50 gal leaning post livewell.

Last edited by B-Faithful; 06-14-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wino View Post
Is there a livewell, and if so how big?
Greg, I told ya so! :-)
Old 06-15-2010, 02:40 PM

Here is a livewell seat option for the 22.

We are trying to build the boat so you can save as much money as possible by not making everything standard.

There is also a casting platform for the front. It is with or without storage (to save $), or it is portable so you can take it out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg livewell seat.jpg (18.2 KB, 14 views)

An all composite modern way to build a boat!