Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 06-23-2013, 06:00 PM

Default June 22 and 23 above the BB trolling

Triple buoys to Love Point to Balt light and back to the LP buoy yesterday when i ran out of time. 5 people and caught 1 keeper at 22" and 2 or 3 shorts released. If you do the math, that's not such a great day.

This morning, just my queen and I went. She wasn't in to it at all and left me to play BY myself while she stayed racked down below. When I called for help, she would come net fish. She didn't get much sleep. I found a cooperative bunch that would hit every time I ran threw them. Caught on all white BFGs and Spoonbrellas. It was raining, I was basically by myself, but it was a blast!! I called a buddy in that was close by and he got 'em too. Today I found the fish where I should have stayed yesterday. Sorry to be kinda vague, but I hope to get out a few evenings this week after work so hopefully they'll hang around for a few days.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:14 PM

Nice job Jeff. I got your message, but the wife and I were at an open air concert listening to Apaloosa. They were a high school band when I was in school.

I must say, I have aged better than most of the crowd when they played "Shout", I was afraid no one was going to get back up, or they were going to break a hip

5th (Marty)