Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 10-22-2011, 06:25 PM

Default Anyone Ever Been to Jaws Marine???

I drive past their location a lot when I'm on 695 coming over Curtis Creek. It looks like a pretty big facility and from what I can tell it looks like they sell new and used boats, marine supplies and do repairs.

Is it worth stopping in to check out?

Anyone here shop there or work there?
Old 10-22-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot77 View Post
I drive past their location a lot when I'm on 695 coming over Curtis Creek. It looks like a pretty big facility and from what I can tell it looks like they sell new and used boats, marine supplies and do repairs.

Is it worth stopping in to check out?

Anyone here shop there or work there?
They are a Mercury Certified Service Center. I have used them for routine maintennace and have been satisfied. They are pretty much full service with sales, service, parts store, and a ramp (fee). Seth is the service manager which is top notch. The general manager I think her name is "Gina" is pretty Hot!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:41 AM

I own two of their shirts, does that count. When they first opened, they had a seminar for ray marine and gave out tee shirts. I forget the name of the manager, but he seemed like a nice guy. Every time I stopped in for information, you could eat off their service floors.
Allen, my buddy with the 23 Proline Express with 250 Verado bought his boat from Jaws. They have changed hands, but still have a good reputation (I believe).
My main reson for stopping was to talk to them about Susuki Motors. They serviced and sold them as well a Merc's. If I bought a Judge with Susuki motor, I was looking for someone on this side of the bridge who would service them.
5th
Old 10-24-2011, 11:55 AM

I'll make a point to stop in there and check things out.

It looks so nice from above.....
Old 10-25-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dances_with_fish View Post
They are a Mercury Certified Service Center. I have used them for routine maintennace and have been satisfied. They are pretty much full service with sales, service, parts store, and a ramp (fee). Seth is the service manager which is top notch. The general manager I think her name is "Gina" is pretty Hot!
I bought my Proline from them about 3 years ago under the original owners. They were super nice and great people to deal with. I have not had much contact with the new owners but the shop is still super clean and I still get my routine maintenance done there and have been very satisfied with there work.

Seth was a great person to deal with but unfortunately he no longer works there.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:08 PM

Seth is their service manager. I have most of my service done there. Best shop I've ever used. They take great care of me and everyone I know that uses them. New shop with supplies is nice too.