Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-27-2010, 08:56 PM

Default Judge Yachts Open house

It was a great show. Lots of past, current, soon to be, and hopefully future Judge owners. Things were busy for a while so I apologize if I wasnt able to give everyone the attention they deserved. I hope anyone who visited the shop for the first time got to see everything, including the mold and lay-up room in the back building. I also hope anyone who hadnt had a chance to see the line up got the opportunity to see what Bill is doing right here in our own back yard.

Anyone who missed the Open House, would like to further discuss any of the models, or spend some time at the plant during production please feel free to give me a call at 410.533.1435 or email me at bfaithfulfishing@yahoo.com. I hope everyone walked away feeling like our neighbors and gives us the local boys a good look when they are looking to move to a new boat.

I will try to post photos of the open house once I find out if someone took any shots.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:21 PM

Greg; I would have to assume that a good time was had by all. I saw plenty of TF'ers and CBAnglers. Congratulations to those with new boats being built. Bill put on a nice event and even though not everyone put in an order for a new boat, I'm sure he picked up more than a few potential customers in the future.
I had the oportunity to talk, boats, motors, electronics, fishing, and tackle. These things would be predictable at a boating open house, but a variety of topics from knee replacements to women at the Solomon's Tiki Bar, kept the day lively.
5th (Marty)
Old 02-28-2010, 07:02 AM

Greg it was a great event. I appreciate Bill allowing us to come in and see the process in such a relaxed setting. Was able to talk to many proud Judge owners. Many were impressed with the companies dedication to the product lines and it customers and future customers.

I have never had the opportunity to see the molds and the jigs tused to make these boats, so it was a wonderful experience for me personally.

Thank you

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot
Old 02-28-2010, 02:12 PM
Administrator

I had a good time. The boats looked great! I'm a food junky and this event doesn't disappoint!
Old 02-28-2010, 02:26 PM

Dear Mr Bfaithful,
I am seriously thinking of purchasing a 27 Chesapeake and would like to know if there is an opportunity to demo one this week? I'd like to see how they preform at any one of the discharges in the bay. Please let me know if this is possible.
Thanking you in advance,

Sounds like you were busy, congrats to all involved.

1998 Sea Hunt 202 Triton
"Hoopty"
Old 02-28-2010, 07:59 PM

Nice seeing a lot of friends there, and making a few new ones. I gotta tell you, Stripteasefishing knows how to cook a pig. That BBQ was off-the-hook. Nice meeting Bill's wife, Kim. Now we know who the real brains behind that operation is. Good party!

"Catch & Release - A picture is worth a thousand fish"
Old 03-02-2010, 07:39 PM

Well Shawn can no longer hide. He now is figuring how to get his new boat in his driveway!

Good fishin in your boat Shawn,

Bill

PS I never thought I'd say this, the Lowrance Side Scan is cool!!!

An all composite modern way to build a boat!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billj View Post
Well Shawn can no longer hide. He now is figuring how to get his new boat in his driveway!

Good fishin in your boat Shawn,

Bill

PS I never thought I'd say this, the Lowrance Side Scan is cool!!!
Yuk yuk... you can't get away with much around here! I'm happy to say it fit in the driveway just fine. Backing out will be another issue entirely! Not hiding, I just had visions of holding a 45 inch rock beneath that Judge 27 logo when I start talking about the boat. Hopefully I'll be breaking a Natty Boh over her bow soon with plans to do just that!

And yeah, I've been sitting out in the rain for a while now playing with that structure scan. Those railroad bridge pilings in Denton sure looked cool today!

"Catch & Release - A picture is worth a thousand fish"
Old 03-02-2010, 07:51 PM

Dang...

Starting to feel left out. I need to ride on one of 'em Judge's. Sykesville and Powerplay invited me out on theirs.

Seen 'em on trailers, on the Bay, just never ridden in one.

Perty boats fer shure!

Jim
Old 03-02-2010, 08:00 PM

Fish are in trouble.

Something new to stew over. I was on the phone today with Furuno and a new fish finder is coming out that will tell you what type of fish is under the boat. Apparently every fish has a set distance for their fins that does not change % wise even as it grows. They are developing a finder that will be able to determine what species of fish it sees.

In my normal skepticism I said,"How the hell is it going to see the fins", he said you'll will be able to see them, its that good.

I'm going to go broke on my boat when I change to two side scans, two Furuno MDS 12's and a new high def fish determinererererer!!

I'm in the works to develop an anti-crash system for spring trolling with 100 rods out.

An all composite modern way to build a boat!