Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 09-06-2019, 05:22 AM

Default Words of wisdom??

I am fishing for the 5th time all year on Sunday in a local fundraiser tourney for kids with cancer. I am a troller but have some LT people going with me so I would LIKE to show them that trolling can be fun too (and that means catching).

Rockfish is the targeted species and as always we are pulling out ALL the stops!! Lines in 6-1:00 so I am picking them up at 8:30 in Rock Hall. If anyone has caught a few fish trolling North of the bridge and wants to help a guy out, please feel free to do so now. PM me/ text me/ share with others here. All intel is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!! - Jeff

Old 09-08-2019, 08:36 PM

Words of wisdom are- take up golf!!! Left the dock at 8:30 and trolled Hodges Bar to Swan Point over to 9’ knoll and back up towards Tolchester. Caught a 18” fish and snagged a perch, both on a green tandem out 30’ on #3 planer. Saw some birds and breakers at 9’ but couldn’t convince one to bite. They looked REALLY small anyway. Beautiful weather, good company, GREAT cause so all in all, a fantastic day. Lost a $2 bill in a side bet I had with a charter captain out of Tolchester.

Best part of the day - burned Just under 5 gallons of fuel for the whole trip!!
Cummins Baby!!!!

Some nice fish were caught, unfortunately I don’t know where other than the bridge was the southern boundary.

Old 09-09-2019, 09:24 AM

Believe me your having better luck than me! Finally got the call to come pick up the boat after being on the hard for two months and before we could get there got another call that some ass from the Pennsylvania navy had hit her and cracked the transom just above the water line! Soooo back up on the hard she went!
Old 09-09-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
Believe me your having better luck than me! Finally got the call to come pick up the boat after being on the hard for two months and before we could get there got another call that some ass from the Pennsylvania navy had hit her and cracked the transom just above the water line! Soooo back up on the hard she went!
Jesus man!! What have you done to deserve all this?? Sorry to hear about your transom, that’s ridiculous.