Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2010, 01:08 PM

Let me start by saying that I never catch any fish, therefore, I have no spots. If I did catch a fish somewhere I would gladly post and help some one else. Do you men really think your "secret spots" afford excellent fishing far beyond any other spots in the bay? If they were that great they would be marked (as Dollys' Lump is) and everyone would know their locations. Other than that, I have no opinion.

As for what everyone here is debating I say "who cares ?". This board is just like the "other board" where there is a bunch of guys that jump on a person when he makes a statement they don't aggree with. What happened to the theory that this board is to help other anglers and get away from all the discourse the "other board" has. Look at what you men are posting...! Far from any fishing discussion I have ever read.

Please don't forget your past, that, you once started out and admit it or not, some one helped you along the way.