Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 08-20-2016, 06:17 PM

Default Not fishing Report

Guess it should be a bird watching report. Left the Magothy on Thursday for a run up to Fairlee Creek to spend a couple of days sitting by the pool, drinking crushes and hanging on the beach. Came back today. Both ways, very close to where the Baltimore harbor channel (from the C&D) crosses there were tons of birds working bait. I purposefully did not have a fishing rod on the boat, so no idea what was under them, but tons of bait and I did not see a fisherman in sight.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem251 View Post
Guess it should be a bird watching report. Left the Magothy on Thursday for a run up to Fairlee Creek to spend a couple of days sitting by the pool, drinking crushes and hanging on the beach. Came back today. Both ways, very close to where the Baltimore harbor channel (from the C&D) crosses there were tons of birds working bait. I purposefully did not have a fishing rod on the boat, so no idea what was under them, but tons of bait and I did not see a fisherman in sight.
What
No pic's of the women by the pool or hanging on the beach

If we aren't getting a fishing report, at least keep your brothers who aren't sipping "crushes" in mind
5th