Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2009, 08:37 PM

Hi everyone. My name is John. I'm just a newbie at this bay fishing thing but so far it's been great. I keep my boat on Rock Creek. Mark (Baldzilla) told me about the site as well as most everyone else it seems
For the last 2 years I've been fishing the Bay. Prior to that I've been a smallmouth fisherman for the most part. I have an 18' Alumaweld w/90 jet that I've been running the Upper Potomac in since the early 90's. Mostly fished Brunswick and Point of Rocks areas. I live just up the road from there in Lovettsville VA.
Now I fish the Upper Bay with my wife Sara and typically our two newfoundlands out of a 28 Albin. What little I know about trolling and LTJing the bay, I've learned from most of the folks I see here from TF and a good friend, Mark on Gitzit 2. Next season I hope to meet more of you and hopefully have a chance to fish with some of the folks here. I'll be around the BB tomorrow so if you see blue hulled Albin named Transition, give a shout.
John

Last edited by Transition; 11-20-2009 at 08:41 PM.