Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 06-26-2016, 09:28 PM

Default For what it's worth... 6/24-26

For what it's worth fishing has been poor South of the bridge. Fished about 8hrs each day and tried various location from the bridge all the way down to sharps island light. Today (Sunday) we decided to switch all the gear over to catch Blues and that also was a bust. We caught approximately 20 fish and only brought home about 3 keepers with the biggest being 29". I'm beat up,wore out and as my Grandfather would say, I feel like I've been rode hard and thrown off wet. Good luck out there fellas and I hope this helps with any decision making.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-MONSTER View Post
For what it's worth fishing has been poor South of the bridge. Fished about 8hrs each day and tried various location from the bridge all the way down to sharps island light. Today (Sunday) we decided to switch all the gear over to catch Blues and that also was a bust. We caught approximately 20 fish and only brought home about 3 keepers with the biggest being 29". I'm beat up,wore out and as my Grandfather would say, I feel like I've been rode hard and thrown off wet. Good luck out there fellas and I hope this helps with any decision making.
I drive across the bridge pretty early most mornings and rarely do I see any boats south of the bridge....not sure how far one can see from that vantage point but I imagine a couple of miles. Been seeing rec boats around the bridge and a few still staying loyal to Podickery, but there have been reports of way too many rays in that area now.