Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-12-2016, 07:47 AM

Default Snug as a bug

Put her in the barn for another winter of sanding filling, more sanding and painting! With being on call this weekend and not being able to get out and this weekends forecast not looking that good, we called it a season. That is unless a bite develops at OCMD or CBBT. One of the nice things about indoor storage is other than running some stabilizer and fresh water though the engines she can come back out as easy as she went in. Sorry about your luck this winter Marty! Hope everyone has a great Christmas ( I know I'm not suppose to say that word) and a safe and healthy winter. See ya at the shows!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1272.jpg (87.6 KB, 18 views)
Old 12-12-2016, 09:29 AM

Yep; to say I was "disappointed" that they couldn't fit me inside is an understatement.

I've been stopping in at BWI Indoor Storage since September reminding them I needed an indoor space. Kept getting the word that they would PROBABLY have space for me and I was at the top of the "list" requesting space.
Found out a week ago, they said no

I understand their business model. They would rather rent out the same space to someone for 6-12 months than me for 3 months. However, I thought that since I had been with them since they started, and brought several other boats to their business, they would do everything they could to "squeeze" me in.

Looks like my "baby" gets shrink wrapped for the first time.

More money to buy tackle with

5th