Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 06-13-2015, 06:15 AM

Default trolling above the Bridge Friday

Trolled from LP to the bridge nada. Pulled 7 rods and ran to the mouth of the Magothy, nada. pulled lines and ran to Swan Pt and trolled north, nada.
Ran storms on umbrellas and some spreader bars with spoons. Didn't see much bait or fish and any fish we did see seemed to be tight on bottom in 45-50 feet. We were going to chum but forcast was wind against tide so we trolled. probably should have kept running south below bridge. Water was ugly brown

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)
Old 06-13-2015, 12:43 PM

Bruce,

I was in the same area between 5 and 8:30 with the exact same results...Wind was a royal pain for a while there...Didn't see anyone else pull in any fish either...Few of us ended up spending 8:30 to 11:00 having a beer (or two) and shooting the sh@#$@#t on what ended up being a really nice night out...

Mike
Old 06-13-2015, 01:44 PM

I'm telling you guys, it would be worth the time and gas to run south of 85a. No secret anymore though, 10 boats with me yesterday must have told 10 friends each, there were charter boats from CB, Deale, and Kentmoor today... probably 50 boats on 3 mile radius. Anyway, incredible day yesterday with 10 fish limit by 9am, 4 overs, 11 unders, 27 shorts. Today was quality over quantity which was good since just me and my son... 32 31 30 30 27.75 27.5 26 20 and 8 shorts and 8 misses. We did manage to stay away from the fleet most of the time, but it they kept chasing us around with their bent rod sonar.