Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-29-2010, 06:45 PM

Default tpl 9/27 and 9/28

We found the fish in the shallows 4 to 6 feet of water 9/27.Got them casting top water and 1oz white bucktails with 4" white twister tails.No breaking fish or no birds to be seen.they were tight to some under water structure and were hungry.
This evening 9/28 they seemed to prefer spot.The spot have been easy to find in 2' of water right at the end of the dock in selby bay(right on the last pole).Alot of fun on a short run and you cant beat the spot spot.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:27 PM

Sounds like a sweet deal. I haven't been able to get out because I've been putting in new kitchen cabinetts, drop ceilings, fan light, etc.
Lets hope I can get out soon after all the rain.
5th (Marty)
Old 09-30-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Sounds like a sweet deal. I haven't been able to get out because I've been putting in new kitchen cabinetts, drop ceilings, fan light, etc.
Lets hope I can get out soon after all the rain.
5th (Marty)
Marty - You picked a great week for your project. Wife has been out of town all week and I had great plans to spend the week fishing....not
Old 10-10-2010, 06:34 AM

Thumbs up

Got out last eve 10/10 out of the south again.there are some nice fish to be had close to the mouth,birds are now pointing the way.The fish were pushing the bait up into the shallows,it was a blast on light tackle.Got my five year old daughter her first keeper on her first boat fishing trip.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob1 View Post
Got out last eve 10/10 out of the south again.there are some nice fish to be had close to the mouth,birds are now pointing the way.The fish were pushing the bait up into the shallows,it was a blast on light tackle.Got my five year old daughter her first keeper on her first boat fishing trip.
Awesome report. I bet this was your best fishing trip in a long time. Congratulations on your getting your daughter a great fish and a wonderful memory.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot
Old 10-19-2010, 09:36 PM

10/19 they are still there.Pm bite ,mabey 5pm all hell breaking loose birds everywhere.I think you could catch fish with a broom handle and shoe lace combo.Its on time to get out there,stay shallow and wait for it to happen.
Tight lines
Jimmy