Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Baldzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
I got word on a close bluefin bite off OCMD (20-30 miles off). I don't have the gear but may borrow from my dad (liferaft, EPIRB and heavier tackle). Anyone interested in a buddy boat trip as I am a NJ fisherman and not familiar with the OCMD spots. I will only go if I get good reports.
Greg,
When you thinking of going? I heard the bluefin were rolling through, WAAAAYYY closer than 20 miles, but the water was too cold they wouldnt bite except sporadically...PM me
Mark
Old 12-24-2009, 07:34 AM

Default Looking to HO

Hey all:
I am looking to Ho sometime in the next few weeks. If anyone needs one, please let me know. I am up for just about anything.

Thanks
Hans
Old 12-25-2009, 10:23 AM

Hook up your boats and come on down to Palm Beach, the sailfish, Wahoo, Kingfish and dolphin bite are on. sails get better every day. Met two guys from Delaware 2 days ago who never sailfished and they hooked 4 got 2 to the boat. Caught a dozen gaffer dolphins, 1 Wahoo and to many Kingfish over 20lbs to count. 81 degrees Christmas day.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:14 AM

Bahh wino, I am jealous! we have week of wind and cold temps.. Post some photos to rub it in. (we need some fish pix here!)

Wed looks to be the only fishable day. I am considering a run to OCMD and meeting my brothers at the ramp there. My neighbor may buddy boat with his 23 Maycraft. Calling for 3-4 subsiding to 2.. http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/AN/650.html

If i get a decent report I may go to PLO instead...

Anyone else in?

Last edited by B-Faithful; 12-28-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:55 PM

With the gale warning through Tuesday evening and concerns that the ocean may not be purdy, I am going to take my chances out of PLO below smith point! OCMD will have to wait until the new year!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:24 AM
Baldzilla

Greg, fishing a "top secret" spot in Myrtle Beach for giant Seatrout tomorrow and Saturday...wanna swing down to your old stomping grounds? Bring the Judge, if I had a boat I got some better fish we can chase!!!

Last edited by Baldzilla; 12-29-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
With the gale warning through Tuesday evening and concerns that the ocean may not be purdy, I am going to take my chances out of PLO below smith point! OCMD will have to wait until the new year!
I'll will see ya down at PLO. I am going to go out around 10 and will be in a 17ft CC. Good luck out there.

Rob
Old 12-29-2009, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldzilla View Post
Greg, fishing a "top secret" spot in Myrtle Beach for giant Seatrout tomorrow and Saturday...wanna swing down to your old stomping grounds? Bring the Judge, if I had a boat I got some better fish we can chase!!!
CK. your P.M.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:41 AM

mark. I wish I was in Myrtle!!! My wife was just asking to move back there (she was born there). Say hi to CCU for me

Rob, I will be on 68. give me a shout if you make it down south of the light house.
Old 12-29-2009, 03:14 PM

Andy and others - I'm taking a crew to OCMD or CBBT this weekend too. There's gotta be fish somewhere!