Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 06-17-2016, 11:53 PM

Default CB Angler Raft up fishing trip

Dale and I snuck out for an evening trip tonight. Attempted cast netting some peanut bunker in Bodkin creek to live line with but they were just too spooky to get on. While trying got a call from Garlien saying he was on some nice fish down by sandy point. So we pegged the throttles in a almost calm sea and at 36 knts didn't take any time getting to him. Once there found that him and his son were chumming and as we went by they were releasing a nice striper. Well with no bait on board Dale and I tried finding some fish to jig on but no luck. Garlien invited us over so we rafter up using his slick and bait and continued catching fish. We were only there but caught a decent two man limit of fish 21"-25". Never fished while rafted up but on one slick man can you fish some lines. We kinda looked like Marty with his boards in the spring just less the broom sticks. Thanks again Mike!
Old 06-18-2016, 07:05 PM

Sounds like fun
Mike (garlein) called me, but I was sitting in a theater watching a play in Bowie

5th