Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-18-2016, 08:53 AM

Default 2016 CB Angler Challange

Well guys, here it is almost June already. I know it feels like late November and believe me it will be here before we know it! Other than securing a place to have the awards party after the tournament and of course securing the letter from DNR to have the tournament nothing else has been done to get this thing rolling. So...... I was thinking that since this Saturday appears to be a total wash out, I know, what's new,we could possibly get together to come up with some rules, entry fee, and whatever else that's needed to make this as successful if not better than last years perch rodeo. We need to especially get the rules and entry fees nailed down so that we can post them asap on here.
I need six members beside myself that can possibly sit down for an hour of so, over cocktails of coarse and get this hammered out. I was thinking having it at Coconut Charlies in Pasadena so that Chris ( the manager) could possibly be on hand should he or us have any questions and you can get something to eat to sample the food as well. I believe Marty has already agreed to be on the commitee but I would need him to confirm. If you could please reply to this post, the first six guys, five if Marty is still on board, will form the committee. This will not take very long to complete so if you have other plans it shouldn't interfere with them. We can work out a time once we have the members. Any help you guys can give me with this is greatly appreciated and remember if anyone knows someone that can donate door prizes that would be great! Look forward to seeing everyone.
Old 05-19-2016, 08:40 PM

I would certainly be willing to help out but I live on the wrong side of the bay. Coconut Charlie's is 1.15 hours away for me. If no one else steps up, I guess I could drag my sorry ass over there. What about last year's perch committee ? They did a great job!!

Old 05-19-2016, 09:22 PM

Mike; you know I'll help out. May not be able to get away this Saturday, but count me in again this year.

5th
Old 05-20-2016, 05:03 AM

As of know I have three people. Garlein, Marty and myself. If we have to go with three so be it. Does 1:00 work for everyone? Still looking for a couple more people so if interested sign up
Here.
Old 05-20-2016, 10:14 AM

Mike,
I can help out. I'll figure on being at Charlie's at 1:00 unless I hear different.

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)