Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-02-2009, 06:55 PM

Default Wed Trolling Report - 12/2 - Brickhouse Area

The fish seem to have moved further up the channel as of today and found some nice pods of bait and fish up high in the water; a benefit of fishing during the week. Generally have not seen many good marks until we got down below Brickhouse Bar. Started seeing some decent marks almost as soon as we hit the channel, just below the BB. Only fished the outgoing tide, but picked up a 38", 37", 32" & 27". Had 3 on board so we ICED 'EM ALL. Had the pleasure of some helpful and entertaining conversaton on the radio with the likes of Mlag, 5th Tuition and Butch. My co-fishermen were TFers Jastos (James) and Thecow18 (Dung) who hopefully will be part of CBAngler.com soon. I enjoyed having these two young guys along today. Only caught one off the boards, one off of a very deep umbrella (the 27") and two on my favorite rig, an unweighted umbrella, back 200'. Friday Wx looks good...Don

Last edited by drichitt; 12-03-2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:04 PM

Don; nice talking to you as well. We got back to SP and loaded when the rain started, you must have gotten a tad wet on the way in to port. I'll try to post as well. May try a photo on this new site for the first time. 5th (Marty)
Old 12-02-2009, 07:07 PM

Good job catchin em up Don. Hated to leave so early but work was calling. Dang, this work thing keeps gettin in the way.......................Mark
Old 12-02-2009, 07:38 PM

Thanks again for the trip Don. Learned a lot of new techniques out there, that's for sure.

I had fun messing with Don about how many bungee cords he has on his boat. I'm surprised he didn't bungee the crew down on the ride back to the ramp

Good Luck on Friday
Old 12-02-2009, 07:59 PM

James - Glad to see you found your way over to CBAngler. That bungee idea of yours can be arranged next time. I keep some extra large ones in the forward hold area..Don
Old 12-02-2009, 08:30 PM

Thanks for the report. Very useful information but unfortunately I'm going fishing with Baldzilla on Friday so it won't get put to good use. It'll be a nice boat ride with suspect company and Mark constantly saying "Man, you should have been with me on the last trip..we tore them up".
Old 12-02-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
Thanks for the report. Very useful information but unfortunately I'm going fishing with Baldzilla on Friday so it won't get put to good use. It'll be a nice boat ride with suspect company and Mark constantly saying "Man, you should have been with me on the last trip..we tore them up".

Sorry for your luck Slayer........................."the other" Mark
Old 12-02-2009, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
Keith - Have faith, all is not lost. You will catch fish on Fri. That is why Mark wants to be sure Marty is coming...Don
Old 12-02-2009, 09:17 PM
Baldzilla

I'm taking my rods and going home!!!

Ask Marty who put him on the most fish of his life

Keith don't worry, I wont drive over the fish and drop lines away from them, I'll leave that to you
Old 12-02-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drichitt View Post
Keith - Have faith, all is not lost. You will catch fish on Fri. That is why Mark wants to be sure Marty is coming...Don
You'll have to ask Baldy about our last trip around the BB with Marty..the dude we were with (pm me if you want to know who) was a trip. I can't even begin to describe the day.