Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-03-2017, 07:22 AM

Ha, I think that the women in our lives are confused by the lack of ambition to get out. I have done four trips, total of three fish and frankly feel lucky to have caught those.

After the last trip on Sunday, I did some extra cleaning, put the spring rigs in the basement, planer boards in the shed and threw the full boat cover on. When I walked in the house, my wife gave me a confused look and said something like "why are you putting the cover on, isn't it fishing season." Truthfully, between work and family obligations I am a bit tied up over the next couple of weeks but if the fishing were great I know I would find a way.

Good luck to all that are fishing the MSSA and be safe out there! I will be fishing cut bait in a couple of weeks.

Old 05-03-2017, 07:36 AM

Dave says; "To all who are fishing the MSSA tournament, good luck, and be safe out there."

Ain't that the truth I'm seeing possible gusts to 40mph on Friday
Add the possibility of rain, and it may be miserable.

I even had a friend call and ask what type of shoes I wore in the rain while chartering to keep my feet dry!! Along with proper rain gear, I always wore L.L.Bean duck boots. They had enough support to keep my feet from getting tired and sore, and they did a decent job of keeping me dry. The photo I sent him is below

Of course the alternative is "TITS" (Tilghman Island Tennis Shoes); the white boots you see commercial guys wearing

So, stay dry and safe.
5th
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2390.jpg (98.2 KB, 17 views)