Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM

Hey guys..................most of you know me................Mark Lagana

I turned 50 this year. Cindy, my wife of 9 years loves this as she reminds me all the time that she is only 40 something. I have 4 great kids, 3 daughters and a son. I have a beautiful granddaughter with a second grandchild due within the next month. Dang.........I must be getting old.

I paid my dues in the real estate industry for 18 years as a licensed settlement officer before changing over to the mortgage side. I have been a mortgage loan officer for the past 10 years which has given me much more flexibility in my work schedule to do the things I love.............fish and hunt.

I launch my boat, a 22 foot center console Angler from Turkey Point at the mouth of the South River. I have been known to catch a spot or two and feed them to rockfish, but that's just rumor. See you guys on the water real soon...............................Mark
Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlag View Post
Hey guys..................most of you know me................Mark Lagana

I turned 50 this year.
You type well for an old guy.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlag View Post
......I must be getting old.
Getting old? Who is planning on accessorizing their 22 foot boat with a windlass...Don
Old 11-12-2009, 09:33 AM

Chip Dodson – 50 yrs old and live in Morgantown PA but spend a lot of time fishing the Bay. My girl has a house on Tilghman Island – that’s how it ALL started.

I fish on a 23’ Parker Pilothouse with my buddy Tanner – no boat name – just look for the big yellow lab with the red life vest.

Grew up fishing freshwater – mostly fly-fishing for trout from central PA to Canada.

I’m a contract CAD designer, mechanical engineer (my company – Innovative Design Solutions, Inc.) – design machines, products, etc. I take a person’s ideas and make it reality.

I have fished with a few people I've met on “the other” board including Powerplay, 27Sailfish, SPYNET, DWKoeller.

Look forward to meeting on the water.

As for the board name EDGEWATER - my old boat was an EdgeWater 18CC - so the name stuck.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 500x500Karen's Camera 038.jpg (33.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg small tanner.JPG (31.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Boat Parker_4.JPG (83.5 KB, 8 views)
Old 11-12-2009, 10:42 AM

Steve May. I'm 51 and live in Alexandria. Wife and two kids.

I'm a lobbyist (yup, one of those) for Cummins.

I've got a Judge 36 named Conjuror which I keep in Deale and fish mostly south of there at every chance.

Family is originally from New England so I also try to get up there to fish and sail (yeah, most of my family are sailors, so I guess that's two strikes). I also keep a small sailboat in Alexandria (uh, oh...three strikes!!)
Old 11-12-2009, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGEWATER View Post
Chip Dodson – 50 yrs old and live in Morgantown PA but spend a lot of time fishing the Bay. My girl has a house on Tilghman Island – that’s how it ALL started.

I fish on a 23’ Parker Pilothouse with my buddy Tanner – no boat name – just look for the big yellow lab with the red life vest.

Grew up fishing freshwater – mostly fly-fishing for trout from central PA to Canada.

I’m a contract CAD designer, mechanical engineer (my company – Innovative Design Solutions, Inc.) – design machines, products, etc. I take a person’s ideas and make it reality.

I have fished with a few people I've met on “the other” board including Powerplay, 27Sailfish, SPYNET, DWKoeller.

Look forward to meeting on the water.

As for the board name EDGEWATER - my old boat was an EdgeWater 18CC - so the name stuck.
You fished with spynet and 27sailfish BUT you caught on powerplay
Old 11-12-2009, 12:46 PM

Here we go . . . . . . .
Old 11-12-2009, 03:23 PM

OK; this is just not acceptable. Who in the heck allowed "Conjuror" (Steve May) on this board!!! Steve, you are right, three strikes (a lobbyist; comes from a family of sailors, and owns a sailboat in Va.). There is one way you can redeem yourself; take a couple of us out in your 36 Judge (in Deale) for a fall trolling trip. What a SWEET boat that must be. Welcome to the board, look forward to some fishing photo's from that Judge!! 5th (Marty)
Old 11-12-2009, 05:37 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
OK; this is just not acceptable. Who in the heck allowed "Conjuror" (Steve May) on this board!!! Steve, you are right, three strikes (a lobbyist; comes from a family of sailors, and owns a sailboat in Va.). There is one way you can redeem yourself; take a couple of us out in your 36 Judge (in Deale) for a fall trolling trip. What a SWEET boat that must be. Welcome to the board, look forward to some fishing photo's from that Judge!! 5th (Marty)
Pretty funny...we may have to do that. Fishing has been great right out front.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:18 PM

Hey yall, Im Spud Zudnik, Spudz for short. Im 49 and am a farmer on Tilghman. Been married 5 times, twice to the same one, got 9 kids from 28 to 3 years old. In my spare time I feesh on my 40 foot baybuilt "No Wife". Bin ffeeshing the bay ever since I can recollect used to go out with my Pa when I was a kid.
See yall out there.