Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-06-2014, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garlien View Post
Marty,

Couple of important items for you....

#1 - Stripper heels are not two inches, they are more like 5" and often are large enough for one of those hard working women to have goldfish or betta's in them...

#2 - Where in the heck are the pictures ?

#3 - Do any of them have a pair like our wondeful friend Kate has ?

#4 - Do these women come with blonde hair ? I am really, really partial to blondes...

#5 - It took three days but I finally got my boat ready...What do we need to do to get yours in the water ?

#6 - Any idea when you will be able to come back ? I am sure there are enough of us that would like to meet at Mike North and hear some of the stories from your trip...

#7 - Last but not least, I had to include one of my favorite Kate pictures to keep you warm, if this does not get you out to a fine japanese brothel where most services are legal, I don't know what will...

Hope things are well...

Mike
Holy crap Mikie, I didn't think you were that particular. When we were in the Keys and you were hitting on those "girls" with Adam's apples, I figured you weren't picky
As far as #5 goes, she's ready to just add water. I had my son come down and put on the back curtain and place a tarp on the back floor because all those damn red maple trees drop those red staining blossoms everywhere.
Batteries might need a charge, but other than that, she's ready to go.
#6) I have reservations to return late Friday night (leave Japan Thursday afternoon). What a long flight. Plus I have a 4 hr layover in Toronto.
#7) thanks for the Kate pic, and no, I haven't seen anyone endowed like that since leaving the States. Thank goodness you cropped the photo and didn't show those horrible legs of hers

I still have three and a half days here. CBA and TF are the only websights I can access. THT and TTF will not load for some unknown reason.
I will gladly read any information about fishing conditions. I take it the bay is dirty and we may have to trailer south?
Weather forecast for Annapolis shows dry conditions for the next couple of days, so I hope winds are the only thing I need to consider when I get back.

I do have a fence that needs painting, but that gets done when winds are N or S at over 12 mph

I can't wait to get back, but my mind will still be over here often. If you're on the boat with me this year, nudge me when you hear the clicker go off

Keep the reports coming, I'm walking to two different parks (with ponds) today just to be near the water and hoping to see somebody fishing while my daughter is in school.

5th (Marty)
Old 04-06-2014, 10:20 PM

I sure would like to put some chain pickerel in these ponds
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (96.6 KB, 8 views)
Old 04-06-2014, 10:54 PM

Finally, a park pond with fishermen. I hope somebody catches something
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (96.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 04-07-2014, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Finally, a park pond with fishermen. I hope somebody catches something
Boy it's a good thing they have a 3 rod limit in Japan, imagine how many rods would be in the water if they didn't!!

Old 04-07-2014, 05:02 AM

Marty- not sure where you got the dry forecast for Annapolis, here's what my radar is showing and the upper Bay is already pretty nasty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (90.5 KB, 2 views)

Old 04-07-2014, 06:53 AM

Jeff, I will not be home until late Friday night, I did see another big batch of rain for today in Annapolis, but dry after that. That gives me until Sat or Sun before I get out. If I have to trailer to Solomon's for clear water, I will
More than likely, I won't hit the bay until next Monday due to jet lag the debris should be blown to the shoreline by then

As far as the three rod rule in Japan, I doubt they could afford three rods,
They carry their rods, line (separate, but wrapped around a little spool), hooks, and bobbers all in a case like golfer's or tennis players carry. It's an experience to see "zen" fishing.
You never see (like me in the US), somebody walking down to the pond with three rods clutched tightly in my hand, hooks wrapping around all the rods so it takes me 15 minutes to separate the rods apart, while trying to avoid hooks flying around in the air just looking for a hand to imbed themselves.
I would look like a "cartoon" over here.
Notice the little contraption they have extending from their stool that the rod rests in. Also notice all their rod tips are in the water, nobody fishes with rod tip out of the pond (I don't know why). The guys fishing for bigger fish in the bay, keep their tips pointed down also, but often they are far enough away from the water that the tip is not submerged.
I did see some fish caught and released. I will post photos of the fish. They look like the size and shape of our white perch. I will also post photos of their bobbers. They are slip bobbers, but look like works of art. My photo shows a case full of beautiful bobbers of assorted sizes.
They must think me strange to ask to photograph their bobber case
5th
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (101.0 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by 5th Tuition; 04-07-2014 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:08 AM

Speaking of strange
I returned to my local tackle store tonight. If you remember, he gave me a fishing lure as a gift the last time I was there. It is customary to exchange a gift for a gift, so I told my daughter I wanted to go back and I was going to give him my rockfish hat that I brought with me from home. It's certainly not new, but a good conversation piece (or so I thought). My daughter thought a sweat stained old hat might not be the best gift
However, she had something I might be interested in giving him. This is her third time over here, and she has found a gift that she stocks up on when she's back home in Maryland. She brings this item back to Japan and gives it to people who really give her a helping hand. It's an item she has found to be quite popular with everyone who has used it and reported back to her their pleasure.
It is "Old Bay" spice. They haven't got anything like it here. They eat so much seafood (fish, shrimp, crab legs), that when they sprinkle some on their food, they love the taste.
5th (Marty)

I hope you guys are enjoying the thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (88.9 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by 5th Tuition; 04-07-2014 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:23 AM

Picture of fish caught in pond
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (91.6 KB, 11 views)
Old 04-07-2014, 07:24 AM

Picture of bobbers in their case
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (91.6 KB, 13 views)
Old 04-07-2014, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Picture of bobbers in their case
Wow!! I would expect a ninja to carry those bobbers not a fisherman!! They are bad a$$.

Nice call on the Old Bay. Lucky for you your daughter must get her brains from her mom