Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 10-24-2013, 03:28 PM

Default Fishing Meeting 10/29 Mike's Crabhouse North

I just got off the phone with Mikes Crabhouse North in Pasadena. Tuesday evening will be a good time to meet. I avoided nights where we would have distractions (trivia night, karaoke night, live music). Tuesdays are not very busy, so we should have a section to ourselves.
Bring a fishing friend, they do not have to be CBA board members. Wives/girlfriends are welcome as well.
This is very informal.

If you think you can make it, post so I can get a feeling as to how big of an area we need.

As far as time, just come when you can. I will probably be there a little before 6pm. Maybe earlier with an Orange Crush in my hand

Post if you want me to arrange for CBAnglers to bring tackle for sale (Rob-fishnet has parachutes, Captain John has spoons and spreader bars, Greg, Don, Bruce can bring business cards for charters, etc)

5th (Marty)
Old 10-24-2013, 08:01 PM

Sounds fun - I should be able to attend.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:15 PM

You are Killin' me!!! I bet there will be free food and drinks all night. Capt John and Rob will be giving away armfuls of lures to everyone that attends. The Tuesday bartender is probably smokin' hot and will have a wardrobe malfunction. Don will demo tearing down and rebuilding a new Penn Squall and show everyone there all the cool guts of the thing. Mike's will give a bushel of jumbos to anyone that wants to take them home. Skip will have a raffle for a set of boards and somehow my name is chosen but you must be present to win. Did I mention Margaret won't be able to make it either??

Don't worry about me, I'm sure the weather up in Bangor won't be TOO frigid next week.

Have a blast and maybe we will catch the next one....

Old 10-24-2013, 09:34 PM

I'm in and probably Dawn as well. She's out of town right now.

Oct 29th Anniversary of the great stock market crash of 1929; oh but wait, that was on a Monday (Black)....we're good

And no squalls to tear down....I have a lifetime supply of 330s and 340s to work through first

Last edited by drichitt; 10-25-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
You are Killin' me!!! I bet there will be free food and drinks all night. Capt John and Rob will be giving away armfuls of lures to everyone that attends. The Tuesday bartender is probably smokin' hot and will have a wardrobe malfunction. Don will demo tearing down and rebuilding a new Penn Squall and show everyone there all the cool guts of the thing. Mike's will give a bushel of jumbos to anyone that wants to take them home. Skip will have a raffle for a set of boards and somehow my name is chosen but you must be present to win. Did I mention Margaret won't be able to make it either??

Don't worry about me, I'm sure the weather up in Bangor won't be TOO frigid next week.

Have a blast and maybe we will catch the next one....
I stayed away from trivia night, karaoke, and live music, but Tuesdays they are looking for judges for wet t-shirt night. It's supposed to be cold too
Sorry you will miss it, bring me a new pair of L.L.Bean boots back from Maine
5th
Old 10-25-2013, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
but Tuesdays they are looking for judges for wet t-shirt night. It's supposed to be cold too
That what I love about you Marty, you always know the right thing to a say to make a person feel better . May their T-shirts be pure white and at least a size too small! Judging from the activity on this site, there should be a bunch of Judge's (owners that is )

On second thought, I'm not feeling too well, maybe I shouldn't go to Maine....

Old 10-25-2013, 06:02 PM

Looks like Mike (garlien) and Jason (zags) will be there
5th
Old 10-25-2013, 07:14 PM

What time do you think you will kick things off? I am still in school next week, but get out in Annapolis at 5pm. If I bring my home work will you guys help me with correcting true course to compass course factoring in deviation, variation, magnetic north and compensating for set and drift, let alone helping me remember how many mast headlights a tug less than 50M must carry when the tow exceeds 200m....Lol

Please post the time and address and count me in.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawn View Post
What time do you think you will kick things off? I am still in school next week, but get out in Annapolis at 5pm. If I bring my home work will you guys help me with correcting true course to compass course factoring in deviation, variation, magnetic north and compensating for set and drift, let alone helping me remember how many mast headlights a tug less than 50M must carry when the tow exceeds 200m....Lol

Please post the time and address and count me in.
Tawn, you mean to tell me you don't know all that crap. Oh, that's right, when you are underwater in a sub, you just slide underneath all the topside traffic

I'll post address (you can google Mikes Crabhouse North in Pasadena).
5th
Old 10-25-2013, 09:29 PM

Mike's Crab House North
Located at White Rocks Marina
1402 Colony Rd.
Pasadena, Md. 21122

There are two Mike's; be sure you go to Mikes NORTH

We will probably be there 6-8pm (or longer)
5th