Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-21-2013, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawn View Post
You are gonna like them LED lights. You didnt happen to see my transom width rod rack laying around over there did ya?

You going to the open house?
I didn't see your rod rack yes I will be at the open house
5th
Old 02-21-2013, 11:20 PM

Strippers - stripers?? Will need a different pole for each. http://pokeropoly.net

Last edited by flycatcher; 09-26-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post

Flycatcher, these LEDs are going to light up the boat (white or red). When in the all red mode, I'll look like a "whorehouse" on the water

5th (Marty)
PLEEEASE tell me you're hiring some college girls as "crew" 'cause if you're out solo with the red lights on, you ain't gonna be making many boat payments that way friend!!

No bites on the boat at Pasadena?? As we were pulling out of the parking lotI remembered you were out there. Sorry I didn't think to bring you a hot coffee or a cold beer. Next time!
Jeff
Old 02-22-2013, 10:53 PM

A cold beer would have been nice. I could have had my insides the same temp. as the outside Thurs. and Fri. in the 50's; Sat. and Sun. cold as hell.

I did get a few guys that "kicked the tires", but didn't pull out their checkbook. I've had two calls from "Anglers Edge" with one coming his weekend to see it. Another guy has been by 3 times to look at it and is talking "sea trial".

It's a great boat and someone is going to be real happy with it. I wish I could keep it

Rumor has it you are going to keep your 36 Judge a little closer to the action this trophy season We will get out for some PSCR mid March.

5th (Marty)
Old 02-23-2013, 03:41 AM

Default Migrating south?

As I am wide awake at 3am thinking about fishing, I am hoping to get overboard before the J Y Open House. It wouldn't be right not to have all the info "fresh" in my mind right?

The plan is to then move the boat south to Queen Anne Marina by the end of March until Memorial Day weekend. That puts me just above #86 which is MUCH closer than running down from Tolchester (only about 25 miles)

BTW, I now have 21 identical rods and WILL have a second display unit out in the cockpit so you can help keep an eye on things as well

See you in Denton,
Jeff
Old 02-23-2013, 01:21 PM

Jeff; that's what a little birdy told me. You will be right where the action is Keep in touch, as I will tell you what seems to be working for PSCR on Patent Pending.
I can tell you that last year (end of March) we were running:
1) six pack (all 9 inch shads) back 200-220'
2) 2 + 4 and 2 + 6 tandems off the boards back 5 bar (both port + Starboard)
3) one deep umbrella (16-20 oz) back 75'
That totals 6 rods

In early March (before the bay had turned over) all our marks were very deep in warm water. The fish were hard to reach trolling. I had umbrella's with 32 oz on them to get down deeper. Not fun with that much weight, but you do what you need to do.
If I had any sense; I would buy two of Rob's (fishnut) mojos and rig up a tandem rig with 20 + 10 oz parachutes If anybody tries this, let me know how you are doing with the mojo.

Fishing is right around the corner.
5th (Marty)