Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 10-10-2014, 04:36 PM

Default Hooked Em

Lou and I were invited to fish on Bruce's 36 Judge "Hook Em" today. Bruce found us a nice grade of fish up to 30 inches

He certainly has a sweet comfortable ride. Thanks for the invite.
5th (Marty)
Old 10-10-2014, 07:41 PM

Sounds like a good day... I gave you a holler on 68, thought I saw you up my way... We were out catching up those fat, fall crabs... Managed to get 32, with 14 traps, from about 2:30-6. Threw back some of the biggest females that I have ever caught... Sometimes doing what is right, sure does bring a tear to your eye... Lol. It was tough convincing my belly to throw them back. Started out with 15 traps, but some bozo, couldn't see a 2ft loop of green noodle, on top of a 2 inch slice of orange float... Smh.

Joe
Old 10-11-2014, 07:07 AM

Joe, I noticed Bruce had his radio on 16. We did start near pooles island with some eels, but they just were not cooperative today Ran down to where I had success the day before and had a steady bite until we lost current.

Weather looks nasty for a while. Just when you find them, you can't get back on them I guess I'm fortunate to have been able to go the last two days

5th (Marty)
Old 10-11-2014, 11:59 AM

Yes you are Dang retired guys
Old 10-11-2014, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlag View Post
Yes you are Dang retired guys
X2 . I have the right boat for these less than steller conditions and am at home preparing for our National Salesmeeting this week. It's only 3 days long for most but since it's in Chestertown and so am I, it will be all 5 days for me.

Next Sat and Sunday I will be onboard the Justified at the boat show on D dock. Swing on by!!! SPECIAL "CBA" PRICING ON ANY NEW JUDGE ORDERED AT THE SHOW or for anyone who brings over 2 painkillers from Pusser's (at least while I'm working)

Old 10-13-2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
X2 . I have the right boat for these less than steller conditions and am at home preparing for our National Salesmeeting this week. It's only 3 days long for most but since it's in Chestertown and so am I, it will be all 5 days for me.

Next Sat and Sunday I will be onboard the Justified at the boat show on D dock. Swing on by!!! SPECIAL "CBA" PRICING ON ANY NEW JUDGE ORDERED AT THE SHOW or for anyone who brings over 2 painkillers from Pusser's (at least while I'm working)
Jeff- Bill is using our 27 at the show. Looking forward to putting a face to a name and throwing a few back you.

-Alex
Old 10-13-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverCooked View Post
Jeff- Looking forward to putting a face to a name and throwing a few back.
-Alex
Now that can lead to trouble
5th
Old 10-13-2014, 08:41 PM

A) I don't know what you mean Mr 5th!

B) Alex- I look forward to meeting you. When are you coming over? I have my DD ALL lined up for Saturday

Ya know.... ONE TIME you kinda don't remember talking to a guy at the boat show and suddenly he questions your drinking habits from there forward. I would like to think it was our 2nd or 3rd meeting before you realized I have issues Marty?

Old 10-13-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
A) I don't know what you mean Mr 5th!

B) Alex- I look forward to meeting you. When are you coming over? I have my DD ALL lined up for Saturday

Ya know.... ONE TIME you kinda don't remember talking to a guy at the boat show and suddenly he questions your drinking habits from there forward. I would like to think it was our 2nd or 3rd meeting before you realized I have issues Marty?
Ha. Judge owners are awesome...I'll be there Saturday. First round on me (read:Bill)!
Old 10-14-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverCooked View Post
Ha. Judge owners are awesome...I'll be there Saturday. First round on me (read:Bill)!
Well........If you insist.