Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-23-2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justchillin View Post
Marty i usually do not fish my boat in fall tournaments usually too windy. So i'll be a walmart parking lot crewman for you lol. Hopefully my daughter is settled in and not calling daddy to move her again.
Alan; when you backed out last year, you were replaced by "Good Luck Jay" Alan, you always have a ride on my boat

My crew from last year will be competing against us this year Bruce had his hip surgery and could only "crew" with me; and Lolo sold his 27 and now has a 36 with twin outboards being built at Judge Yachts.
It looks like all the 27 Chesapeakes; Jason (Rockin Robin), Mark (Mlag), Alex (Overcooked), Dave (Flycatcher),Greg (Befaithful), Jim (PowerPlay), and I (5th Tuition); will have to gang up on the 36's (Jeff, Bruce, Lolo) to get the job done.

I might have to institute Rule #1 from the rules committee; no red Rock Hall hoses allowed Jeff is too deadly with these lures

No matter how small or large it gets; I hope we can apply the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid).

So, save the date the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Lots of fun; cash prizes, possible electronic prize from Jim at BOE, and first prize will be GITMO (currently in negotiations with the White House about this one)

5th

photo of winning crew from last year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1950.jpg (88.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 02-23-2016, 09:07 AM

Damn that's a good lookin' crew !!! Oh yea and a nice fish too.

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)
Old 02-23-2016, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Alan; when you backed out last year, you were replaced by "Good Luck Jay" Alan, you always have a ride on my boat

My crew from last year will be competing against us this year Bruce had his hip surgery and could only "crew" with me; and Lolo sold his 27 and now has a 36 with twin outboards being built at Judge Yachts.
It looks like all the 27 Chesapeakes; Jason (Rockin Robin), Mark (Mlag), Alex (Overcooked), Dave (Flycatcher),Greg (Befaithful), Jim (PowerPlay), and I (5th Tuition); will have to gang up on the 36's (Jeff, Bruce, Lolo) to get the job done.

I might have to institute Rule #1 from the rules committee; no red Rock Hall hoses allowed Jeff is too deadly with these lures

No matter how small or large it gets; I hope we can apply the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid).

So, save the date the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Lots of fun; cash prizes, possible electronic prize from Jim at BOE, and first prize will be GITMO (currently in negotiations with the White House about this one)

5th

photo of winning crew from last year

So is it only Jeff that is banned from using the Rock Hall Red tubes? I should be allowed since most Judge owners would consider me disadvantaged, since I own a Parker.

No Ragrets
Old 02-23-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ragrets View Post
So is it only Jeff that is banned from using the Rock Hall Red tubes? I should be allowed since most Judge owners would consider me disadvantaged, since I own a Parker.

No Ragrets
We have an orthopedic appendage that attaches to all the Parker fish we measure to help increase their length
5th
Old 02-23-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Ragrets View Post

No Ragrets
Well damn, that should be a ragret, buying the wrong flavor boat!!!

Old 02-25-2016, 08:40 PM

Well I already nixed the trip to Nashville for the year, so hopefully I'll be on Garlien's boat.

Would like to keep the event somewhat CBA related in that at least one person on each boat has to have been a contributing member here for at least a short time.

I know most of you guys have done and are doing some of the bigger, more serious tournaments, so maybe we could have just one that's more about the fun and shenanigans than purse size.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot77 View Post
Well I already nixed the trip to Nashville for the year, so hopefully I'll be on Garlien's boat.

Would like to keep the event somewhat CBA related in that at least one person on each boat has to have been a contributing member here for at least a short time.

I know most of you guys have done and are doing some of the bigger, more serious tournaments, so maybe we could have just one that's more about the fun and shenanigans than purse size.
I agree. Since my crew from the last 2 years will be fishing their own boats, I think I will be looking for an all female crew this year. We may not win but I will have a great day. Any volunteers please send your credentials for review.

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)
Old 02-27-2016, 07:38 AM

Did some say Natural Light?
Old 02-27-2016, 08:14 AM

I'm in favor of a small entrance fee and keeping to CBA contributors. The beauty of this site vs say TF is that it is a small group of thick skinned, twisted friends that look out for one another. I certainly don't mind adding to that group, but don't think we need to blow it out completely. Maybe we mimic last year's perch challange, but for rockfish this year and do $50 or $100 a boat? It's more about the bragging rights and a good time. Just because Marty got a tattoo of a 15" white perch as a tramp stamp, doesn't mean the winner of this has to do the same though right??

Old 02-27-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
Just because Marty got a tattoo of a 15" white perch as a tramp stamp, doesn't mean the winner of this has to do the same though right??

Whats one more tattoo ?