Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2009, 08:54 AM

I am Richard Bagby, a 46 years old and the proud father of a little guy who is almost 4. Yes, I have a trophy wife, but not in the manner you guys are thinking. She is only 2 years younger than me, and we have been together for nearly 10 years. We live in woods near Batimore Country Club in Timonium.

I worked for the largest insurance broker in the world for 15 years and travelled constantly. Decided to start my own insurance business 2 years and only wish I had done it at 35. Quality of life is great and I am home most nights. This also gives me flexibility to fish during the week.

I have a 24 ft Judge that is kept in the water at Breezy Point. I enjoy all kinds of fishing from sitting on my pier on the Mataponi River in Virginia to trout fishing on the Gunpowder in Baltimore County. I am generally available to fish and like to do it all.

I have enjoyed getting to know some of the guys from WAF and hope to meet more. Anybody that wants to come to Breezy, shoot me a PM, or call my cell is 410-375-1199.