Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2010, 08:56 PM

Default Judge Yachts Open house

It was a great show. Lots of past, current, soon to be, and hopefully future Judge owners. Things were busy for a while so I apologize if I wasnt able to give everyone the attention they deserved. I hope anyone who visited the shop for the first time got to see everything, including the mold and lay-up room in the back building. I also hope anyone who hadnt had a chance to see the line up got the opportunity to see what Bill is doing right here in our own back yard.

Anyone who missed the Open House, would like to further discuss any of the models, or spend some time at the plant during production please feel free to give me a call at 410.533.1435 or email me at bfaithfulfishing@yahoo.com. I hope everyone walked away feeling like our neighbors and gives us the local boys a good look when they are looking to move to a new boat.

I will try to post photos of the open house once I find out if someone took any shots.