View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 01:00 PM

I didn't see anything critical of trolling in Jamie's comments. Since I guess it was my blog you are referring to, I think most everyone here knows what I think of trolling. If that was the only way I could catch a fish, I'd shoot myself. I'm too ADD. That's my personal issue, doesn't have anything to do with what you do except I hope there's plenty of beer on the boat if you take me trolling. That said, I don't care if you do and more power to you although I do think it's a little rediculous to resort to dozens of rods.

I've supported trolling in political discussions and was squarely in your corner during the C&R depate. I haven't heard anything about DNR looking to limit rods. If they do, I don't have a dog in the fight so I won't be involved.

What I am advocating with my VAMPIRE WEEKEND post on CLT is going to all C&R through the trophy season. If you can stand the smell, go take a look in the dumpster at Breezy Point and count the carcasses with eggs. If my opposition to that strikes you as rec on rec, then so be it. I'm opposed to killing the cows, not to fishing for them.

"Catch & Release - A picture is worth a thousand fish"

Last edited by Shawn Kimbro; 04-22-2010 at 01:10 PM.