View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Not sure exactly what shops carry it. I would assume it will be available at some of the winter flea markets, and I know it's available on Shawn's websight chesapeakelighttackle.com.

Perhaps Shawn will jump in and list some places it's available.

5th (Marty)
The book is still in pre-release. As such, I've only made a special version with higher grade paper and 21 color pictures available to friends and those I know via the internet. (There are a few left and the link is on my website.) Three first-class local tackle shops contacted me about carrying the pre-release version and agreed to sell them even though they aren't making much money on them. They are AllTackle in Annapolis, Tochterman's in Baltimore, and Marty's in Edgewater. As far as I know, all still have a few left.

Next week I will start contacting other booksellers and baitshops to see if they want to carry the official release version which is almost exactly the same except it contains high resolution grayscale images. I hope to get to some of the flea marks and shows too, but they also hit during my prime fishing season, so it's iffy.

Thanks for the comments.

"Catch & Release - A picture is worth a thousand fish"

Last edited by Shawn Kimbro; 12-31-2011 at 07:11 PM.