View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JigStix View Post
Mr Kimbro, It's a losing battle. As long as he gets to mention Judge he could care less. I was fishing Brandon Shores in a Sea Hunt cc the other day below freezing and was quite comfortable! Is it ok now BFaithful? 9 boats at the rips the other day. Normally this time of year it's 2-3 boats if that. This is all due to the reports on here and Toilet Flush and the fact you all love to continue to point out it's no secret. The big fish bite is dead because of the traffic, and Reds nailed it on the head. Pete is a liability there for reasons mentioned above and he runs that loud Honda the entire time.
Just to add something - I fished with Pete (and some fellow TF / CB anglers) last Wednesday at this location. SE wind, (calm at the spot), and we saw...zero boats. Caught a ton of fish too. So in my experience lately, there is no spot burning. And, according Pete, the flow stopped and that's why the fish have thinned out.

Who's right, you or me? Who cares. This is an internet forum where people can say whatever they want, lie about whatever they want, brag about whatever they want, share as little or as much information as they want. No one owns the bay or any particular spot, no method of fishing is better than another, and no person is more important than another.

How about this...if you don't like people posting info on specific spots - don't read reports. You'll show up at your favorite location like you did before the internet, there may or may not be a lot of people there and if there are, you'll wonder, "hhmmm, why are so many people here?" You'll never know why and you'll be a happier person.

And...if you don't like people giving you crap about how much info you post, don't read their posts or private messages in response to your posts. Post what you want, feel whatever way you want, and go on with life without even giving it a second thought.

Fishing is fun. Catching fish is fun. Learning to fish is fun. Enjoying the outdoors is fun. If you aren't having fun doing this because of what is said on the internet either way, I suggest you reevaluate why you are fishing in the first place. Enjoy your life and feel blessed to have the opportunity to fish at all. I think after reading Gary's posts (Crabby and Son), anyone who is worried about spot burning either pro or con, should probably think again about how important it really is in the grand scheme of real life. Life is good for all of us right now.

Just my 2, dumb-a$$ cents.

Cheers,

Bob