View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Reds,
I don't believe what the Feds., or ASMFC say about the stock. I think they would lie to me to push their agenda (just like the IRS ).
I'm concerned what the people who fish for the stock have to say. What's your opinion. Do you think there are as many rockfish in the stock today as there were five years ago? I'm not trying to be a -ickhead. I am really interested in your response. I'm not even asking if the stock is in trouble; just if there are as many as in 2008-2009.
Marty
It doesn't matter if you believe whether the feds are right or believe the great white fishermen on Toilet Flush (who have an agenda) are right.

The feds have control of the Striped Bass stock and will continue to manage them as they see fit.

If you have proof from a scientific source that the Striped Bass are in trouble, please post the data.

I believe what you are hearing is the agenda to put commercial fishermen out of business. Lack of proof on a scientific study makes my belief even stronger.

I also believe that the hammering the Striped Bass are taking in the winter, down in Virginia and North Carolina by rec fishermen should be controlled, better.

Last edited by reds; 06-07-2013 at 06:22 AM.