View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:20 PM

I guess I'm just so new to this jigging stuff that I ought to just keep my mouth shut and ears open. I've learned from experience that it's hard to listen while trying to talk over the other person.

If I can speak for some of the "trolling" guys for a minute; let's just say we are thrilled to be as successful as we were during this time of the year, and are possibly over jubilent to share it with others.

If we are going to "step into your world"; the least we can do is "play by your rules".

I'm sure as I try to expand my knowledge of jigging, I will be guilty of even more indiscrestions. Please feel free to contact me by PM as I would like to be known as an asset and not a liability to the jigging community.

Let's hope we all learned something from the debate. I hope everyone has a spactacular year this season no matter how they catch them.
5th (Marty)

p.s. jigstix; I'm going to give you a pass on the namecalling (yahoo's vs MEN) and consider you were just very frustrated this evening. If you intended to call us out, then I'm sorry for your reaction. Teach; don't alienate.