View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:06 AM

I believe my last fishing report was the end of Sept. I will contribute and read over there but I decided that I would share my fishing reports here a while ago. I did it so my photos or reports wouldnt be used against me or become property of someone who shapes public fisheries policy.

I still enjoy the other site for what it is but like the opportunity for growth and support of fellow fisherman here. I think we had as many reports from the T-day weekend over here as the other site. For some reason, a lot of people dont like to share reports there anymore. Hopefully that environment will be different here and we will share reports openly. We dont have to spot burn if you dont want to but I certainly hope everyone feels comfortable posting reports and brag posts here. If someone criticizes another we need tp police it ourselves so that everyone will want to share reports and brag photos. Of course this doesnt mean we cant encourage and teach one another either. Hopefully we can keep a tone of encouragment when we do though.