Thread: Not more rain
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 04:05 AM

Mako- I will be banished to the back basin for Sunday night. My Baby exposed to the elements without a roof over her head; how could they?? Just because people like you come over and are willing to pay for a slip, my freeloading a$$ gets the boot!! Luckily this is only the 2nd time this summer. Should be a great time with Kayne Twitty playing. I’m in a beer pong tourney Sunday afternoon so prolly won’t make it out there.

Marty- we may have to change your name to “Lucky Marty” because you’re lucky to have Jay!!!. Outboards def have an advantage over inboards when it comes to a debris field. Those $500 props are much easier to swallow than a $2400 one. Saw Delkeman’s towing posted a pic of a 50’ sea Ray that broke their shaft, bent their prop, and was taking in water earlier this week. I DO NOT want that to be me!!! Guess I’ll stick to the slip again this weekend. It’s better then tearing up the boat and missing the fall when it’s better boating anyway. Humidity is not the fat man’s friend!!!