View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Keith; I know my radio has DSC available but I have no idea how to use it. Maybe you could make arrangements to go on anglers boats and you could instruct them the proper use of their radio. You could "fine tune" the radio so everyone could get the optimum performance from their equipment.

If you don't do it; I know someone who will.
5th (Marty)
I could make myself available to do that but, I've got to tell you, it won't be cheap! First, I'll charge $400 just to show up. Of course, we'll have to get underway to look for other boats to do radio checks with. I'm sure there will be some loser on board talking about boats at 7ft knoll but what does he know? I've been doing radio checks since the 60's.
After running at WOT all day and burning about 75 gals of fuel, I'll finally end up at 7ft knoll and get a radio check. To make sure that I know exactly who I got the check with, I'll run up on them at full throttle and kill the engine just before I'm about to ram them. After joking around with these guys who obviously don't like me, I'll whip out the ol' goat and piss while shooting the breeze with them.

Sound like a plan?