View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 03:13 PM

Damn I'm on call this weekend and had to work today. What a generous contribution Jim wants to put up here! I am in desperate need of new electronics, but, however I do agree with everyone else I think we need to keep this first tournament as simple as possible with the few boats that we have and save a big prize package such as Jim has offered for a future tournament. Believe me this offer is greatly appreciated but again I think it should be saved for a larger and better tournament next year. As for a spring tourney, I am all for it but again if Jim is up for a donation such as he has offered we should save it for a fall tournament where people that don't have a way or means to travel south for the bigger spring run fish have a more even playing field. Just my thoughts but let's get through this one first! Jim again I thank you for the generous offer but I think a tournament of this size that we are trying to keep small would not generate enough edvertisment for you to warrent such a great prize package. On the other hand if you have t shirts hats or whatever kind of advertisement things you could donate that would be great. If so you can e mail me at schulte33@verizon.net and I can arrange to get them from you. Again I thank you and all involved in getting this tourney going. I hope I have not upset anyone for this contribution but I just don't think it would be fair to Jim and BOE marine to offer such a great prize package for this small of a tournament.
As a side line though I will be contacting you Jim this winter about upgrading my electronics. Thank you again for such a generous offer, maybe next year. Keep up with the great work of this site, we all have made great friendships because of it!!!!