View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 07:15 PM

With just Bruce and I on the boat, it was on of those "information" days. Lets go check out what's happening. Are there a lot of leaves fouling the baits, are fish working under birds, is the bait still in the upper bay, can we pull a few keepers out of the mix for dinner, is there anything to jig on instead of trolling, how deep is the entrance to Atlantic Marine Resort, and can we lay a track down so Bruce can follow it in after the tournament; all these questions and more were answered.

Fishing with Bruce is always a low pressure affair. We take what nature provides She provided a stiffer wind than forecasted in the morning, for sure

I just enjoy getting on someone else's ride for a change and seeing how they run their boat. I always pick up a tip or two from other fishermen. Todays tip was, put lots of ice on your beer to make it super cold when you return to the dock Oh, and when the dock water is turned off, keep a bucket of fresh water at the slip to wash your windows after a "salty" trip.

I have to say; the heat in the cabin was a nice change of pace too

Thanks Bruce for the invite.
5th