View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Baldzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Nurse View Post
Shawn
I think your missing the point which is as "Fisherman and woman" we need to stand together. You say you don't have a dog in the fight with rod restrictions, But, my good man you DO. Just Because I don't tie my flys or dip my jigs in paint n gloss doesn't mean I won't be there for you if some one decides that too should be banned or limited.

If we do not stand together ( all of us ) we will fail at our own hand.

TED
Ted,
Shawn was there, along with many other light tackle fishermen, all winter long, at every meeting fighting for fishermen's rights. He stood side by side with trollers and bait fishermen and fly fishermen as did many of us and fought to keep C&R restriction free. We need to stand together, and not have posts like this. I have known Greg a long time and know what he meant by this post, but I don't think it should be up here, but I respect his right and opinion to post it. I think posts like this are more divisive than uniting. I have been posting since this started, mainly on TF, that we need to keep stuff like this off the boards. We are all grown men and most of us, at least on this board, communicate via phone or e mail or text and just IMHO probably better in this case...

maybe not so much on this board as it is a smaller and more controlled audience, but on TF it is going to cause more problems...this all stemmed from Jamie asking how many rods you troll...talk about a turnaround! Maybe I'm just tired, but that's how I read it...
Mark