View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:26 PM

this ***-for-tat has less to do with Judge and more with the fact that I have openly been support of the MSSA initiative to reduce the commercial rockfish allocation in the Cheaspeake Bay.. Unfortunately There has been a poor attempt to try to coorelate the trailering of a 27 Chesapeake with commercial poaching on the bay.

For Further clarrification on the side issue here, The Judge 27 Chesapeake is 100% legally trailerable on Maryland highways with the exception of a few roads where the max width is stated to be 96", such as the harbor tunnel. Please see page 86 under the SHA Motor carrier handbook here: http://www.sha.maryland.gov/OOTS/mot...erhandbook.pdf
(Even awnings on travel trailers are exclusive of the 102" as long as they do not extend more than 6" for a total of 9'.) If any Judge 27 owners would like a copy of the confirming email I received from the State Hwy Admin, please send me an email at bfaithfulfishing@yahoo.com I have printed out a copy of page 85 of the handbook and a copy of the email and will carry them in the truck should an issue ever arise.

To try to state that the mentality of someone towing a legal load on maryland highways is the same as someone who knowingly steals tens of thousands of dollars in fish from our natural resources is plain silly.

Bill does have a lot to be proud of. He builds a fantastic boat and has been fortunate enough to sell a few boats in this trying economy.

Last edited by B-Faithful; 12-29-2010 at 01:14 PM.