View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldzilla View Post
I don't think anyone jumped on anyone on this board on anything...this was a question, instead of browsing one or two responses, read them all...there are some well thought out reasonings here. If you had spots, and someone burned them, I'm sure you would care. If you also read this entire thread you would read where 90% of us said "you ain't the first to be anywhere, someone's always been there before you and will be after you." Spot burning is nice for the lazy asses who don't want to or know how to look for fish not to be given a free pass. All we are doing here is voicing opinions on spot burning because it happened and became a huge thread on the other board. Read the whole thread.

Me personally, I spent 7 hours on the bay this morning, looking over spots, seeing if there were fish around, seeing where I could find bait, etc in preparation for fish coming in. I'll share that information with many. Again, READ before you post. I started this post, many others responded. NOT A DAMN ONE OF THEM BASHED JP FOR WHAT HE DID! For Gradybaby, noone whined or cried either, just asked questions and said why we no longer share exact locations on board. But I look forward to all your GPS coordinates this year of where you catch all your fish. All anyone did on this thread was voice our opinions on how we share information. But thanks for the clearing up the question I asked in the last line of my thread starting post!
Nicely stated. If you have nothing to offer, you have nothing to be cautious about. Newbie’s and guys who fish little want everything spelled out. Those who have paid their dues are a little more careful with who and what they share. There are a number on here I would tell everything, because I know they can handle it. It is everyone's individual choice how much to share and with whom. I do not post much anymore. A new wave of guys has filled in with reports and that is how it should be. Still get lots of emails with questions about a multitude of fishing stuff. I answer every reasonable request.