View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:13 PM

Arrow Jighead designs take 1

Hey guys,
Spent some time expeimenting this afternoon after having to work. Here's what I got for you to look at so far:

"Ultra Minnow" I can do these in anything from 1/2 to 1.5 ounces and use a few different size hooks depending on the lure of choice

"Thin Shad style" I can do these in anything from 1-2 ounces and can put different size hooks in

"Thick shad" Anything from 1 to 2.5 ounces and can do several different size hooks.

"Style H or Pregnant minnow". Anything from 1-2.5 ounces. Again I can put different size hooks in most of them

And finally my favorite! Round heads. I got molds for 1-3 oz's and can really play with the hooks in this mold. The hook keepers are thin in this mold too, so it's easy to use them with a smaller lure. Putting big eyes on these are tough. I may try to drill a hole to fit the eye.

HOOK SIZES!

Here's a picture of the same jighead with two different size hooks for different lures:

And here are the heads with the lures on them. You can see how the small hook fits the 5" BA well while the big hook fits the 10" BKD well.

Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited by Francis; 12-05-2009 at 09:17 PM.