View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Nut View Post
Completed enough of the fix it list to warent a shake down. Left SPSP around 8:00am tested the boat and noticed starboard trim tab not working. then as I was on plane hit some floating tree root which made a horrible noise. Scared the *&%$*# out of me? Luckily no damage.

Decide to deploy the 6 rod slider rig and look for bubba the bay condition wee 1/4" chop with stained water. Only put out one planner. One roof umb, 3 tandems and two more umb. Started at the can on western side saw a few marks shallow. Worked the are then moved over to matapeake, then down to 85, moved around to TPL, BPL. Then back up around anchorage. Very few marks deep or shallow no pulls no fish just a great day n the water. Tide never moved. Had to wrestle the Carolina back on the trailer for her ride homedue to the supper low tide big Skunk
Good talking to you Saturday. I put 2 lines in at 85a and moved South toward 83. Very little bait, and what bait I did see was in the top 10 feet of the water columb in about 38 ft of water. I saw some fish in the deeper 58 ft. water. I didn't have a bite, but only fished for 45 minutes or so. I had to get to Herrington Harbour because (the Boss) my wife was waiting for me.

bhl (Bruce)