Thread: Done
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 07:41 AM

Default Done

Second skunk north of bridge; so I'm going to do you northerners a favor. I'm pulling boat and placing on trailer to be able to go south for a better bite.

This should guarantee that the fishing up north will take off and be fantastic

Lots of birds working 8-10 inch fish everywhere (thought it was a bad YOY hatch). And bait showing all day. Only thing is it appears to still be bay anchovies (silver sides) and NOT peanut bunker I'm sure bigger rock would prefer the larger table fare

Maybe it was simply the cold front that was messing things up; but the fact that I had two skunks in a row, plus the fact that we still have debris in the water (had a 38 Silverton taking on water yesterday after hitting a log), it's time to do something else.

If the health holds, I'll be wearing shorts, sandals, and sun lotion out of Chesapeake Beach. We all know the weather south of Annapolis is sooo much warmer

With side curtains, back curtain, and Mr Buddy heater, I'll be ready for this last push for fishing.

Who knows what restrictions will finally be in place next year Good thing I bought golf clubs
5th