View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:04 AM

I just have to give my little 2 cents to this. I have been fishing the Patapsco River for over 15 years now and when I first found TF I started to post my reports in detail. I will have to say I did get burned several times after posting a report and found boats in the area that I had caught fish and when I was fishing those spots there was not a boat in sight. I also know JP very well and I guess he was very excited about catching his personal best. I’m not sure I would have posted a pic like that but sometimes the excitement just gets to ya. As a lot of you know Uncle Phill fishes with me almost every weekend over the last 6 years and I ask him to post a report for me and when he does you will see that he does NOT give any locations but that we are just fishing the river. Phill and I have put our time in the river and have found some good spots that not many guys knows about, humps ditches and so forth. I learn my lesson over the years and as many of you know I will help anyone I can. I’m ready for Spring so we can get some good fishing reports……
Contact Info:
Backyard Custom Rods and Repairs.
(301) 898-1136 or Cell (240) 486-0007
E-Mail BCRodsandRepairs@aol.com