Thread: Off the grid
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 04:48 PM

Reds, I couldn't agree more about it not being everything I've mentioned; but this is what you see everyday. I'm not seeing "behind" the scene. If I compare Harborplace, or Kingsdominion, a baseball stadium, or a football event, I can hardly stand to be there. Some punk kid or drunk adult pisses me off about something. Most times we shrug it off, sometimes we have to say something like "would you mind not using the F word while my kids are watching the game. That doesn't happen here

Mark, just stopped in the tackle store briefly (was on my way to dinner). I will go back and spend some time with him later. The store looked like a holding tank for Wish A Fish He had some new items and some used items. It was not like Alltackle. But this guy fishes and had pics around his store of mostly tuna caught by him. Looks like he had lots of new terminal tackle but not rods and reels ( they looked used).
I just spoke to my wife, sounds a bit windy today but with warm temperatures. Has anyone ventured out?
No need to post that C/R fish being held vertically by its gills with blood running down its side while dropping eggs on the deck on CBA; but you can send the photo to my cell phone. Just kidding DNR, just kidding, don't have a cow
Wife also says all the little red maple tree blossoms are about to drop on the boat and leave stains (great), but my son and she may put on the back curtain and a drop cloth on the deck to protect it while I'm away.
Mlag, I might need to call Jim Catterton when I get back.
Got to go, getting ready to start another day here (6:48 am)
5th