Thread: Newest addition
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 03:34 PM

Default Newest addition

It was a struggle but finally found her. Purchased a Tiara 3200 open with twin Cummins diesels. I have been searching the entire east coast and Florida’s gulf side and every one I found was either sold or under contract. Had a broker from Wilmington North Carolina call me and said he had a low hour model he just got but only problem was that it was not located in Wilmington but all the way up in Annapolis Maryland, damn the luck. Survey and sea trial went good with only a few minor things that needed attention and if work is completed going to try to get her back to the Dena on Monday. Marty did point out to me that the boat has riggers and no rocket launcher so won’t be running boards. No biggie because I personally have never seen a fish caught on them and I told marty if the hardtop had rocket launchers you would need a extension ladder to get to them! Due to documentation the name Reelaxin will remain for now so if you see me flag me down! Hopefully I can get 30 years out of her like I did with the Mako. Guess next step in to have my name changed to Tim so I can be Tiara Tim!