View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 03:11 PM

Default C B Angler challange

2017 event just around the corner. I have searched the house for a copy of the rules and registration fees with no luck. I'm hoping Bruce has a copy that he can either post here or start a new thread. Only thing I would like to do different is to keep registrationopen until the night before the event. I had several people contacting me the week of the event wanting in. Still would like to keep at 25 boats max and when limit is reached registration will close. As most know coconut Charlie's will unable to host our event this year do to a fire and Atlantic Marina Resort has offered their site to hold a cookout after measure in so with that being said it can be 100% payout and be a potluck cookout or funds could be held back to pay for a catered event at AMR. I'm fine either way but catered would give everyone more time on the water. I'm sure if we choose catered $25.00 would cover it like last year.
So post your thoughts here and if Bruce has rules and registration forms still please post them .

Thanks,
Mako Mike