View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 07:18 PM

Default Fishing Report 12-8-09

OK Marty I"M not as good at these reports as you but i'll give it my best. Went out today with my Friends Marty 5th Tuition and Lou whom I don't believe posts. We were putting out the spread just south of Thomas Point 2 rods left to put out and fish on off the board. Marty grabbed the rod fight on. About half way in second rod goes off its Lou's turn. This fish hit a deep umbrella on an old rod with an old penn and took alot of drag getting rapped up into one of the roof rods. Marty landed his fish we took a quick pic and released the fish approx.38". As we were untangling the line from Lou's rod and the roof rod Marty's holding the roof rod line looks at me and say UTT! OHH! a fish just hit this line I need to put on gloves. We were all laughing got lines untangled landed both fish an turned back around north we were almost to Bloody by the time we got everything back out. Marty was talking to mlag by the way nice talking to you and sharing fishing space Mr. Mlag when 4th fish hit we wound up with a total of 8 fish 7 overs high 30's to low 40's 1 under . Out of the 8 only 1 deep hook that went into the cooler all others were released to fight another day. It was a great day of fishing with a great crew of friends.