View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 11:11 AM

Don; as I sit here watching the snow fall, I have to tell you that you are you are deploying your rods incorrectly. I know; I watched a master at work yesterday. The crew got explicit instructions from the captain. We would say, Mark, where does this rod go? He would say, Over there I think. Or we would say, Mark, this rod doesn't have anything on it. He would say, In that bag is a bunch of lures, make up a tandum. And here is a good one, Hey Mark, this reel doesn't work, what do you want me to do? Just grab another one that works. This is the one I like the best, Mark; where did you get this color umbrella? That thing has never caught a fish since I had it; put it out 8 bars!!! (WTF)
Just goes to show you how well that 25 Maycraft raises fish!!!! Guess I'm lucky that he keeps taking me back out though after I beat to death the biggest fish of the day with Mark's net before having the line break and watching it swim away.
We had a good time out there today, just gotta love fishing with friends that bust your balls all day long.
Good talking to you out there, looks like cbangler was well represented yesterday. 5th (Marty)