View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:27 PM

What; you can't just picture me standing on the back of the boat fighting that head shaking fish all the way to the transom? I'm about 6'4'' tall, ruggedly handsome, and wearing a Lateral Line fishing shirt that glistens in the red sunrise over Kentmore Marina to the east. Mark (Mlag) and Don (drichitt) are slowly trolling over to the area where I'm "hooked up". The look on their faces is one of "inspiration". "What a hell of an angler", keeps poping up in their brain cortex as they approach in their own fishing machines. They watch in awe as I reach over and single handedly apply a vicegrip hold on the monster fish's lower lip and haul it over the side. My friends on the boat take a quick picture of the fish and I start CPR on the fish in order to release it unharmed back into the blue/green waters of the Chesapeake Bay (only to be trapped by the gillnetter working 300 yards to our south).
What, the picture didn't come through? I'll have to look up photobucket and see if I can fiqure it out. 5th (Marty)