View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:04 AM

I think the registration is only if you are in the Potomac or other potentially "Maryland" waters not covered by the standard license.....

I pay the boat fee, the fresh water fee, the stamp fee, this fee, that fee, the other fee and still there are people gettting away with murdering thousands of pounds of stripers this year...Can somebody please tell me what these fees are going to ?

Perfect example: Wife lost front tag of truck, rookie state trooper gives her a ticket for $70.00...Help me understand how that ticket is keeping anyone safe...

Help me understand why I have all my safety supllies ready every year and I get pulled over a least a half a dozen times by the same DNR cops ? I can't tell you how many people I saw without proper equipment last year alone and somehow they are getting away with it ?

Even more...Why does the governors name have to be on everything ? It gets changed every few years anyway ? Crossing the bridge the other day and it says William Preston...Governor O'malley....No **** sherlock I live here I know who the govenor is....Why do I need to know who the govenor is while I am crossing a bridge anyway ? What safety does that provide ?

I need to get the boat in the water so I can complain about not catching fish and not all this crap...At least, on the boat, out on the water, it is relaxing (at least when I am not getting bothered by the DNR cops)......